cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting product locations in WUF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm trying to delete product locations for a specific location through WUF. I've deleted every single one of them clicking the hammer button and using Shift+F6 (previously flagged) except for one that says there's still dependent data.

I already erased all the other data like ATP Orders, Interchangeability groups, etc., I'm missing "Product locations" and "Model", this last one can me deleted once I clear the product location tab.

I've used /SAPAPO/RLCDEL and deleted all categories and has worked before. I don´t know what else to use.

Please help!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugenio,

What kind of orders you can't delete? Did you delete the PDS too?

If you have the message to exclude them from active model/version (000 or copy) you can masse exclude them in Supply Chain Engineer!

Thanks, Marius

Message was edited by: Marius Talos

Former Member
0 Kudos

In WUF there are a lot of tabs in which the location is being used. I cleared the ATP Orders tab, the Interchangeable groups tab, and haven't been able to clear the Product location tab. The only thing I did before was to delete by category with the /SAPAPO/RLCDEL all categories to all products in that location a wanted to delete.

Then I would delete them one by one clicking the hammer button and using Shift+F6 (previously flagged) and still says it exists dependent data.

What other steps should I follow? And what are PDS? how do I delete them?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eugenio,

As DB49 told you once the selection location/product made, execute. Then double click in your product to see where is used. Take a screenshot of the result (right side) and attach it. So, we will be able to help you!

For example in my case - see below:

Thanks, Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marius,

This is the result:

After clicking the hammer wrench button:

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally you delete Purch.order in ECC. Go in MD04 (ECC) double click in your order, then click change. In the new window select the row that you want to delete (material) and then press delete button and save. Click back and refresh the screen.

The order should disappear from APO side too! 

Thanks, Marius

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eugenio,

Your screenshot appears to be for the 'Product' object.  Please show a screenshot for the 'Location Product' object.  When you execute, make sure you select the 'Display all selected objects' radio button.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

I selected Object type: Location and also "Display all selected objects".

That´s the object in that tab that I want to delete. I wrote "product location" because that´s the literal translation to english from spanish "Producto de ubicación"., What I meant was "Location product".

What else can I do to delete this one and be able then to delete the location from the Model?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Eugenio,

I was evidently not very clear in my earlier posting.

Please display the "Location Product" object from the initial WUF screen.  Select the location of interest, leave Product blank; display all selected objects.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

DB49,

I see now there's a LC Order there for that location product.

How can I delete this order? Honestly I am not familiar with the transaction that the system leads you when you click the hammer wrench button.

Regards

Mukesh_Singh
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Eugenio,

Please try to follow below steps to delete LC order:-

1. Deactivate Integration Model of ORDER in ECC and also deactivate IM of all its dependent data if any.
  2. Run CCR (/SAPAPO/CCR), it will show you error as "order not available in APO".
  3. Using WUF all dependent data of LC order one by one if any.
  4. Now system may allow you to delete LC order.

Kindly let me know if I miss anything or misunderstood the question, I need suggestion as I am very new to this field.

Thanks & Regards,

Mukesh Kumar Singh