cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PO (Sigle stack)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've recently installed SAP PO 7.4 SP10 and configured.

Then I've designed and deployed a BPM scenario. When I run the  scenario, I'm getting the below error when component "BPM_Sys" sending the message out

Message Details:

Message ID            f7dddf07-ff26-11e4-a029-000000471e0e

Direction                 OUTBOUND

Message Headers  content-type=multipart/related; boundary=SAP_f7e27687-ff26-11e4-88c2-000000471e0e_END; type="text/xml"; start="<soap-f7e27686ff2611e4cda3000000471e0e@sap.com>"

http=POST

content-length=3489

Integration Scenario  

Message Type         Send

Connection Name    JPR

Credential                 PasswordCredential(null):password=********

Status                       System Error

Status Details           Messaging: General error (General error)

Error Category          XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_XI_HANDLER

Error Code                SEND_CONSUMER_ERROR

Quality of Service     EO

Receiver Component

Start Time                5/20/2015 2:32:36.060 PM America/Chicago

Transport                 HTTP

Valid Until  

Protocol                   XI

Persist Until             5/21/2015 2:32:36.060 PM America/Chicago

Message Log:

Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://XXXXXX:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.RetryControlException: HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case.

Please help.

Thanks,

Bose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bose,

In Sender SOAP communication channel [ on BPM Business Component ] what is the Software component version? Are you using SAP BASIS 7.40 or 7.50 that is shipped for AEX?

- Saravanan N

sapstern
Participant
0 Kudos

The outbound interface you are using in your BPM is not (anymore) fitting to the one you are using in your ICO.

Best

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing the same error in my BPM scenario, where the last call of the process i.e. from BPM to PI fails with the below error.

"Transmitting the message to endpoint http://<hostname>:<portxxx>/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet using connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.RetryControlException: HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case."

I have a PO system in which I am trying to execute a new BPM scenario. I have gone thorough a lot of threads but have not been able to find a fix for this problem.

I have checked the below points already:

• The usage type of the system is set to XPI and not AEX. (should this be changed to a different value?)

• Tried a workaround as suggested in one of the threads too. Changed the parameter under: Application Communication -> General & Messaging tab -> Transfer Protocol changed from HTTP header to SOAP header, but even this change is not working for me.

Please let me know in case I am missing any configuration or in case any parameter change is required to make it work.

Thanks

Shivangi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It worked for me when I changed the "BPM system" from the sender party to sender component in NWDS step.

Make the change and deploy it should work.

Thanks,

Bose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bose i,

Thanks for your quick response.

In my scenario I have used a business component only without the party. Not sure why I am still facing this issue while running the scenario.

Please let me know in case I need to check some other config too.

Thanks

Shivangi

Former Member
0 Kudos

From the error, it seems that you've configured your system to be an "AEX" (Advanced Adapter Engine

Extended). That means, it is a Java-Only Adapter Engine as described

here: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/a5/f6e04bdc1d4cdbbb32

fa52ccdcc419/frameset.htm

That also means, that this Adapter Engine can only execute "Integrated

Configurations", but no "classical" scenarios (using configuration

objects like sender agreements, receiver determinations, ...).

It seems you have configured a classical scenario. As those scenarios

are not supported by the AEX, the error "HTTP call to IS unsupported in

AEX case" is coming when a message of a classical scenario should be

sent to the Integration Server.

If you want to execute classical scenarios on your installation,

you cannot configure it as "AEX", but you need to do the "normal" double

stack installation. However, if you really want to have the AEX style

Adapter Engine, you would need to configure your scenario as an

"integrated configuration", then it would work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Actually its a migration project from PI 7.1 to PO 7.4 single stack.

We have copied all the ESR content and then developed a BPM scenario for the integration process.

Not sure it would create any issue but along with other content, IP was also copied over.

So for the BPM scenario, we've created the integrated configuration in the directory.

Was there anything I missed? or configured wrong?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Bose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone please clarify.

does all the services used in BPM scenario would show up under NWA -> SOA -> Application and Scenario Communication -> Single Service Administration->Service Definitions??

If they don't how to deploy them??

Thanks,

Bose

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, you don't need to do any configuration in Single Service Administration->Service Definitions.

Hope you have the service interface type as XI 3.0 compatible and that channel has XI 3.0 protocol selected.

Thanks,

Sanjeev.

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Concepts - Process Orchestration - SAP Library

Use SOAP adapter: HTTP as transport protocol and XI 3.0 as message protocol.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I've been using SOAP adapter: HTTP as transport protocol and XI 3.0 as message protocol.

Actually I followed William Li document for this  scenario.

Thanks,

Bose

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://XXXXXX:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServletusing connection JPR failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.RetryControlException: HTTP call to IS unsupported in AEX case.

As per your error, your call is being made to IS, instead of AEX.

Don't use service interface type as XI 3.0 compatible. Use normal (stateless) outbound and inbound service interfaces.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've tried below two options,

1. interface category changed from "Abstract" to "Inbound" and pattern from "Stateless(XI30-Compatible) to "Stateless"

2.interface category changed from "Abstract" to "Inbound" and pattern from "Stateless" to "Stateless(XI30-Compatible)

with those two options I'm getting below error.

Details of the log entry Process 'KNAPP_ADJ_Pool'
set to In Error
A technical error occured during invocation of operation
'SI_OB_ADJ_abs_one' of interface 'SI_OB_ADJ_abs_one': 'Could not invoke service
reference name 724f12ec-9792-43ee-8fb0-ce0f4b1b468f, component name
demo.sap.com~bpm_adj_spc~pr~pm~BPMcomponent, application name
demo.sap.com/bpm_adj_spc~pr~pm.'. Further information: root exception Message
'Technical errors were encountered during proxy call through XI; Hint: Error
while sending message. Reason: Error sending MS message. Exception: Cannot
invoke call from within a transactional context.'; message ID
'94eed38003ca11e5b7cc000000471e0e'; log ID
'C0000A80040F09C50000000C00001104'

Thanks,

Bose

former_member183816
Active Participant
0 Kudos

First Try this,

If it doesn't work or already on correct version, re import service interface in BPM, and deploy it again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now, I'm back to where I was...

Transmitting the message to endpoint
http://XXXXXXXXXXX:50000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?ximessage=true
using connection JPR failed, due to:
com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.RetryControlException: HTTP
call to IS unsupported in AEX case

former_member194786
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bose,

Have you defined the service reference correctly?

Refer William Li's document for more details:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90308598-4b8d-2f10-4a9a-b78973859...

Check steps 48 and 49.

Thanks,

Sanjeev.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I followed that document.

Thanks,

Bose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also, I see the below errors port its using under NWA -> SOA -> Application and Scenario Communication -> Single Service Administration -> Consumer Proxies

Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (no
protocol: URL to the Central Services Registry e.g.
http://host:port/ServicesRegistrySiService/ServicesRegistrySiPort).

[EXCEPTION]

com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.exceptions.TransportBindingException:
Connection IO Exception. Check nested exception for details. (no protocol: URL
to the Central Services Registry e.g.
http://host:port/ServicesRegistrySiService/ServicesRegistrySiPort).
at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.outputSOAPMessage(SOAPTransportBinding.java:426)

at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call_SOAP(SOAPTransportBinding.java:1371)

at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.callWOLogging(SOAPTransportBinding.java:997)

at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.bindings.impl.SOAPTransportBinding.call(SOAPTransportBinding.java:951)

at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.jaxws.core.WSInvocationHandler.processTransportBindingCall(WSInvocationHandler.java:168)

at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.jaxws.core.WSInvocationHandler.invokeSEISyncMethod(WSInvocationHandler.java:121)

at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.jaxws.core.WSInvocationHandler.invokeSEIMethod(WSInvocationHandler.java:84)

at
com.sap.engine.services.webservices.espbase.client.jaxws.core.WSInvocationHandler.invoke(WSInvocationHandler.java:65)

at
com.sun.proxy.$Proxy3658.getClassificationSystemsGreaterThanVersion(Unknown
Source)
at
com.sap.esi.uddi.sr.api.ws.ejb.ServicesRegistryProxyFacade.getClassificationSystemsGreaterThanVersion(ServicesRegistryProxyFacade.java:225)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at
com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.RequestInvocationContext.proceedFinal(RequestInvocationContext.java:47)

at
com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:166)

at
com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_StatesTransition.invoke(Interceptors_StatesTransition.java:19)

at
com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:179)

at
com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Resource.invoke(Interceptors_Resource.java:50)

at
com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.AbstractInvocationContext.proceed(AbstractInvocationContext.java:179)

at
com.sap.engine.services.ejb3.runtime.impl.Interceptors_Transaction.doWorkWithAttribute(Interceptors_Transaction.java:37)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bose,

May be you have your PI system defined as dual system instead of single stack system, check Antonio's answer In that property you can set XPI (dual),  AEX (single), CE (composition environment), Check if you have defined AEX.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response.

XPI usage-type was already set as AEX

Thanks,

Bose