cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic TO is not happening after usage decision done

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have done the UD (usage decision) and system created PCN and TO automatically based on the config.

Stock moved to unrestricted stock with interim storage area 902

Now the requirement is to create automatic TO based on the TR created automatically during GRN.

I know its not possible as in case of UD.  Is there a provision

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At movement type level you can do the setting

There are multiple thread exist on the SCN, search with the term "Automatic Transfer order creation for GR"

one of the existing thread is

http://scn.sap.com/thread/116756

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know but the thing is automatic transfer order is to be created only after usage decision is done. When the stock moves from quality to unrestricted

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your query is about creating the "AUTO TO BASED ON TR AUTOMATICALLLY"

once you perform the UD then posting change is created and not TR, could you please rephrase your query what is the exact requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am talking after usage decision process wherein the PCN is created and then TO to put the stock from Q to unrestricted. However after that you do TO to actually put the stock to your storage type

Anyway i have found the solution.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is the solution which you got...........please post here so that it will be useful for the other user who is looking for solution for similar query

jagdeepsingh83
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please see if following note can help you also there is report which convert the TR to TO RLAUTA10

566090 - FAQ for immediate transfer order creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

It wont help as it helps only when you are directly creating TO based on TR and there is no UD in picture.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

both (PCN and TO) are independent of each other and for both is an automatic creation possible, unfortunately you did not tell the source for your statement "I know its not possible as in case of UD"

The TO to move the stock from 902 interim storage type into your bins is created when you do the receipt.

The PCN is a result of a subsequent action in QM after the receipt is done, it is even a second movement in MM.

It is business design if you move the stock first from 902 to the bin and do then your usage decision or if you have space enough to keep the stock in 902 until the UD is done and move it after.