cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing plan at Sales Header, may be?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a billing plan assigned at the sales doc. header. If I use it, great. If I do not want to use it, when I VF01 create an invoice I get an error "No Billing plan date found"

Any way around this ?

I want to enable billing plan on the regular OR sales doc type, I do not want to have to create a special sales doc type just to enable bill plan.

Thanks in advance

Bill

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am I really messing with the OR order type ? I am creating a "Z" billing plan and mapping it to the OR, but not doing anything specifically to the OR.

The original issue remains, I want to use one order type and utilize a billing plan if I want to, or just a standard order entry. Once I map the billing plan type I get the "No billing plan Date" error.

If this makes sense, then are we saying that if I tie a billing plan type to and Order type in the IMG, then I "have" to use a billing plan whenever using that order type?

Thanks in advance

Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should not have same order type for Normal Order & Billing Plan. The reason being, in normal sales order, you would not like the message to pop-up everytime of billing plan, hence it is recommended not to have same order type for both.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Better Idea will be to assign billing plan at Item Category, instead of Sales header. You can create Sales Document Type, say ZOR (Copy of OR) & create & assign billing plan to new item category, say ZTAN ot ZTAD.

As much as possible, do not change the standards in SAP.

It is better & recommended.

regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward poin ts if helpful.