Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reject Outbound Delivery - Sales order could not be delivered

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I tried to reject a outbound delivery in EWM.

Easy to do - Open /SCWM/PRDO, process code at item line, O001, create Outbound Delivery.

Working fine, delivery in ERP was adjusted to qty 0 --> great.

Now i want to deliver again...open the order (VA02), press the deliver button...BUT I can't deilver as the overall status is "Completed" (in VBUK).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

Can you please check the 'Completion Rule' in item category definition

Also if you can check the partial delivery indicator in the customer master as per below

Thanks,

Najmuddin

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Patwa - perfect!

Problem was the customer master (partial deliveries)

Thanks!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you supply a screenshot of the complete status overview? Indeed it should work that you can just create a new delivery, status of the sales order should not be completed.

Brgds

Juergen

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

sure, see below:

Dnote:

Order header:

Order item:

Do you need more information?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

As result of rejection of your delivery, that line item is considered as delivered. So you can not create one more new DN for the same line item. You have to add a new line item in SO and then create a new DN, then process in EWM as regular.

Regards

Anoop

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

As you have rejected qty in ECC is become zero and del is complete. if you want to still delver then create new del and pick from EWM.

Regards

Suraj

michael_fallenbchel
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

sure, that's exactly what I want to do.

When I check the dnote in ERP, it has a qty of 0, Goods issue is completed (see on header, VBUK-WBSTK = C).

Now I want to create a new dnote, open the order (VA02), menu Sales document -> Deliver. Now I got error message No delivery-relevant items in order 132456789, order type Z1 (VL455) ). When I check the order status, Overall status is Completed, Delivery status is Fully delivered.

So I can't create a new dnote for that order.

Is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks