cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find duplicate key in NLS?

0 Kudos

Hi experts,

we are using HANA and NLS to archive data.

Currently we are facing the following problem:

due to rebookings in former periods we have load data back from the NLS-archive to the original DSO. This doesn´t work for the given period. According to the error message there´s a duplicate key error.

Our key in the DSO:

- 0FISCVARNT ("Fiscal Year Variant")

- 0DOC_NUMBER ("Sales Document")

- 0S_ORD_ITEM ("Position")

As 0FISCVARNT is set to "K4" and 0S_ORD_ITEM only sorts the lines in 0DOC_NUMBER the latter is the field that seems to be as well in actual BW as well as archived in NLS.

My Task now is to find the specific 0DOC_NUMBER(s) that is (are) doubled. I tried to use one of our BEx-Queries, but the amount of data exceeds data-limits of the infoprovider. I do get data out of the specific DSO.

But how am I able to get data with the keys from NLS to be able to identify the specific duplicate data set?

thx a lot for your help in advance,

Thomas

PS: here the error-message in NLS-protocol (in German, hope that is OK though)

Ausnahmebedingung DBSQL_DUPLICATE_KEY_ERROR in Zeile 15 des Include CL_RSDA_INFOPROV_WRITE

Ausnahmebedingung UNCAUGHT_EXCEPTION in Zeile 1 des Include CL_RSDA_INFOPROV_WRITER_ODSO==

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

did you already find your solution?

I had the same issue and created a copy of the DSO.

Then extracted the data from source DSO and NLS into the copy.

Can give you the details, if still open.

BR, Martin

0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

no, up to now we only stopped to get data into the NLS.

Let me ask:

what happened to the duplicate keys in the new DSO?

Did you sum up or take the last one?

Thx in advance,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

I also stopped archiving...

The purpose of the new DSO is just to find the duplicate keys.

Our solution will probably be to use the keys and execute selective deletion in the original DSO, so that re-load from archive will be possible again.

In my case, the old keys belong to 2010 data. In the meanwhile we had so many RFCs that you cannot compare the old with new data anymore

Right now I'm not sure if archiving is a useful solution at all, if you read my latest postings:

http://scn.sap.com/message/16346068#16346068

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3819906#16327912

Regards, Martin

Answers (0)