cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GWM Provider Configuration - Connection Error

matthias_ulbricht2
Participant
0 Kudos

Does Anyone have Ideas how to connec to the on premise odata service through GWMß

My Configuration as of now is:

Configuration of the Provider System through the gwm Page (https://xxxx.cloudapp.net)

Provider Name: test

Host: <my reverseproxy url xxx.domain.com>

Port: <my reverse proxy ssl port>

Client: 123

Base Url: /sap/opu/odata/sap/

System Type: Gateway

Authentication Type: Basic

User: <my sap system user>

Password:<my sap system password>

Use SSL: checked

SSL-Certificate: <my ssl certificate of the reverse proxy server>

When i test the connection i get the following error in the log:

Connection check for provider test failed. Message: Bad Key. Exception: System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException: Bad Key. at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException.ThrowCryptographicException(Int32 hr) at System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvider.DecryptKey(SafeKeyHandle pKeyContext, Byte[] pbEncryptedKey, Int32 cbEncryptedKey, Boolean fOAEP, ObjectHandleOnStack ohRetDecryptedKey) at System.Security.Cryptography.RSACryptoServiceProvider.Decrypt(Byte[] rgb, Boolean fOAEP) at SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.Common.UtilityRef.ControllerHelper.AssymetricDecrypt(Byte[] encData, X509Certificate2 cert) in d:\Builds\3\GWM_AZURE\1.0_SP4_REL\Sources\SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.Common\UtilityRef\ControllerHelper.cs:line 106 at SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.Common.UtilityRef.ControllerHelper.DecryptData(String encData, String certificateName) in d:\Builds\3\GWM_AZURE\1.0_SP4_REL\Sources\SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.Common\UtilityRef\ControllerHelper.cs:line 142 at SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector.SSO.BasicGWProvider.GetPassword() in d:\Builds\3\GWM_AZURE\1.0_SP4_REL\Sources\SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector\SSO\BasicGWProvider.cs:line 178 at SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector.SSO.BasicGWProvider.GetAuthenticationData(HttpRequestMessage& request) in d:\Builds\3\GWM_AZURE\1.0_SP4_REL\Sources\SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector\SSO\BasicGWProvider.cs:line 106 at SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector.SSO.BasicGWProvider.AddProviderCredientials(HttpRequestMessage& request, HttpResponseMessage lastFailedResponse) in d:\Builds\3\GWM_AZURE\1.0_SP4_REL\Sources\SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector\SSO\BasicGWProvider.cs:line 33 at SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector.Handlers.RequestSenderHandler.GetResponse(HttpRequestMessage request, ProviderSettings providerSettings, Boolean useCache) in d:\Builds\3\GWM_AZURE\1.0_SP4_REL\Sources\SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ODataConnector\Handlers\RequestSenderHandler.cs:line 48 at SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ConfigWeb.Utility.ConnectionCheckUtility.CheckConnection(ProviderSettings providerSetting) in d:\Builds\3\GWM_AZURE\1.0_SP4_REL\Sources\SAP.GWPAM.AZURE.ConfigWeb\Utility\ConnectionCheckUtility.cs:line 55

When trying to connect to the odata service through the gwm

(https://xxx.cloudapp.net:8081/test/Z_Service

i get a 401:

401 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to invalid credentials.

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

Anyone helpful ideas as to what exactly is the meaning of the bad key message and how to solve it?

Thank you and regards

Matthias

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Can try by removing Base URL and also check the user credentials provided for Basic.

Best Regards,

Prathiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathiba,

i am also getting the same error Matthias, mentioned above.

i am trying to connect to odata service to gwm

https://cordisgwm.cloudapp.net:8081/odata/CORDIS/test/

i am getting the same error

Thanks

Adarsh

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsha,

Check host, port and Basic credentials provided in the Provider System. Also remove the Base URL and check.

Best Regards,

Prathiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathiba,

Thanks for reply.

Host is working as expected.

i can able to enter our reverse proxy details and even i can check the connection string it all good.

Consuming OData Services

In order to calculate the URL of an OData service exposed by GWM, you need the following information:
  • The URL of the cloud service where you deployed GWM
  • The provider system pointing to the on-premises system where your OData service is implemented
  • The URL of the service that you want to consume on the on-premises system

To get the service URL via GWM, use the following format:

https://<GWM cloud service url>:8081/<provider system name>/<odata service path without Base URL>

i am following the same steps as mentioned above

Checked with basic Credentials, i am having all the rights in the provider system.

Thanks

Adarsh

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

When are you getting the error? on the Connection Test?

Best Regards,

Prathiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabthiba,

connection check in provide system is successful

i am getting this error in final test when i make Service URL via GWM

https://cordisgwm.cloudapp.net:8081/odata/Xtest/TEST/

Thanks

Adarsh

0 Kudos

Hi Adarsh,

Can you please create SAP Incident, so that we can have a meeting and check the issue.

Best Regards,

Prathiba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prathiba,

i did created OSS Note Yestarday

Oss Note number is : 0000065724

Regards

Adarsh

0 Kudos

Ok.. Thanks Adarsh.

We will contact you and check the issue.

Best Regards,

Prathiba