Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom Events in EM for Inbound Logistics

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured the EM & activated the Transportation Visibility Process for inbound process.Here along with the standard events ,i need

to add a few custom events for the same.I have configured them but i am unable to view the same in EM.

3 New AOT's Created :

Boolean Condition: Active for Shipment Type "0010" & Status >=1

1. ZTRA10_DELIV

2. ZTRA10_ROAD

3. ZTRA10_SEA

ET Created as : ZTRA10_ROAD

New Events Created as :

1. PCKG_LIST

2. PERF_INV_CHK

3. PERF_INV_SUP

Created New Expected Event Profile: ZTRA10_ROAD & assigned these new events & this is assigned in config to new AOT's.

However when i create a shipment in ECC only the 2 events are triggered in EM which are the -Departure & Arrival at Departure. Pls help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

I hope you have the expected event extractor also set up. Check your AOT setup under the "Parameter Setup" tab.

Also, if you have your expected event extractor and then EE profile mapping the milestones to Customer event codes in EM, then it should work.

Please share your screenshot of your AOT setup and EE Profile,if possible to let us help you.

Thanks,

Deb

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

@Deb I am new to SAP EM.The extractor assigned to my new AOT's is standard one i.e TRA10_DELIV. If i am right i need to modify the same as per my newly created Events via ABAP.

Pls confirm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

There is a step by step configuration document available on Transportation visibility process.

https://websmp104.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700005556022003E/ConfigGuideTransp50.pdf

You can find 13 visibility processes under this blog.

You should have OSS id to access the document.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Yes, you have to copy the std. extractor and add the new events (Std. extractor has 3 events).

Then map these new + std. events to your custom event codes in EM via EE profile.

Thanks,

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems the customization is not properly configured..

Check the application log in /n/saptrx/asaplog and hope, you will find the issue.

Regards,

Ratnakar