cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no confirm button for VAR key user in crm webui

0 Kudos

hi,

there is no confirm button for VAR KEYUSER on the web UI its disabled.

we are on solman 7.1 sps 13.

which authorization should i add to enable the confirm button?

kr,

elizabeth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VJain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Elizabeth,

Reporter user is having in role SAP_SUPPDESK_CREATE authorization objects: B_USERSTAT and B_USERST_T

Please add your Status Profile to authorization object B_USERSTAT and  B_USERST_T.

These authorization objects will allow you to make the Confirm button get grey out or not.

Also note that:

The confirm button is only activated when the status is "Customer action" or "Proposed Solution". If you want to have it also in another status you need to change the behaviour by your self.

Also, make sure if you have defined user correctly in AISUSER table with correct S-User.

The reason for this check is to ensure that the SAP message can be confirmed when the Solution Manager message is confirmed. If the current user does not have an S-User assigned, the authorization check at SAP will fail, and the SAP message will not be confirmed.

We therefore suggest you ensure that AISUSER is maintained for all users who wish to confirm messages exchanged from SAP.

Also check:

1755271: Message Processor cannot change the incident status to Confirmed or Withdrawn

Thanks

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

i maintained the authorizations as suggested  and now the key user is able to confirm messages

when the status is "Customer action" or "Proposed Solution"

thanks,

elizabeth

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

the confirm button got enabled on the workcenter interface only.

the confirm and withdraw button for the keyuser in the new webui are not active even after adjusting the authorization above.

also for message processor the confirm button are disabled.

i have deactivated the badi in the suggested note but the problem still remains.

do you have another suggestion?

elizabeth

Answers (0)