Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrated Business Planning - Appset not available in BPC Web

former_member216978
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

As per SAP Note  1972819 - Setup Integrated Business Planning  we have configured and activated the budle required for Integrated Business Planning for Finance.We can see the appset for Liquidity Planning but we can't see the appset for Integrated Business Planning  from BPC Web Front End.

We have activated the required bundle through controlling config in SPRO.

See the last one /ERP/SFIN_PLANNING is green.

Still this appset is not appearing.Is this the normal behaviour ? Do we have to create custom appset and add /copy objects to that.

As I can find business content is present in RSA1 (Aggregation level,Cube,Multiprovider ,Queries etc.)?

But I don't find the Planning Cube for Simple Finance in Embedded Models in BI content.

You can see the liquidity planning appset there but not the environment for Simple Finance.

Any help will be appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

Is this issue still open ?

We have even installed integrated business planning with simple finance and facing similar issues and still not resolved. I see quiet a few changes continuously with respect to Simple Finance.

The note which you have implemented has latest version. Did you check the latest note and if any thing missed further.

Regards,

Santosh Varanasi

former_member216978
Participant
0 Kudos

Waiting for the latest patch ,as per SAP corrections are available for the same.

DKahn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh.

This post should be moved to a different space. This space focuses on SCM applications not finance. Sorry I don't know what SCN space covers IBP for finance. You can try simple finance. Thanks!

former_member216978
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks David.

Can you move it to SFIN , as I don't see any option to do that.Otherwise I will create a fresh thread.

thanks,

rakesh