Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

header and item table in adobe forms printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I used two tables in adobe forms .

one is Header table and second is item table.

i want the print like purchase order printing.

Like PO printing , i want header region repeat on every page and the corresponding items follow header.

Header region is fix on every page.

If the header details changes , new page must trigger.

I tried this.

i  am able to print the header and item table data but my new headers starts on the same page where previous order's item table completed the printing.

i want this new header detail to be printed on the new page with its own item data.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

In Layout, create a conditional page break on the Header table.  It should look something like this:

0 Kudos

Dear Eric Halleen ,

I got your reply and i tried to implement it.

But i failed.

Can you send me a complete sample so that i can understand .

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I also used this link

Achieving Conditional-breaks in Adobe Forms

for conditional break but it is also not working.

Please do the needful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here is an over-simplified example using tables MARA & MARM.  (Each application is different).

I want to list article details from MARA and for each article, also list the Units of Measure from MARM. I want to start each article on a new page.  The easiest way is to wrap the article in a sub form and set paging to Go To Next Page, but you end up with a blank page right at the end. Instead I use a conditional page break on the article table.   (Make sure the binding is on table level).

Now edit the Conditional Break on the article table.  By clicking on the Insert Sample Expression, the condition is generated for you, but it is not correct.  You need to specify the full path to the field in the binding. (MATNR).

Insert the name of the table row to the path in the generated condition.

Sample output:

Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes , it worked

Thanks