cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GRC Fiori Access Controls

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are planning to configure SAP Fiori Apps for our GRC system , however we are not sure about its functionality. I was going through the fiori apps library but the information is very limited.

For instance ,

1) It says we can request access for a role, but what about the other fields of a user access form? Can we raise all types of request like create, change and delete.

2)The access approver app doesn't show if we can perform risk analysis however what if risk analysis is mandatory in a stage.

3)My workflow says the request would go to a compliance manager if SOD risks populate. But how will compliance approver app work?

Would be grateful if anybody help me on this!!

Regards,

Umesh.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

Not sure about point 2 and 3 , even I haven't done any R&D on it. But as far as point one is concerned, I don't think, its possible. You can only select roles and go ahead with access request creation.

For more information you may check this link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/mobile/blog/2014/08/05/fiori-apps-in-grc-install-two-applications-in-5-...

Hope this helps

Regards,

Fazil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazil,

Thanks for the inputs! I had seen that link which actually lead to this question of feasibility.

So technically we can never create a New account using this App? I understand there is a feature of custom fields in Fiori but am looking for some concrete inputs here.

Regards,

Umesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Umesh,

did you get any information on the Compliance Approver fiori app.

Please share if you have any information on the Compliance approver app.

Regards,

Ravi.