cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Delivery created but not sent to SCM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I created PO and Inbound delivery, also i got a message after saving inbound delivery as sent to WMS

But in SCM i did not find any when i check /n/scwm/prdi

Please explain possible reasons with config path.

thank you,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj, Venkat and Pete very useful information.

when i tried to change inbound delivery it says already deliverd to WMS and not able to change as adviced Suraj.

ok then i went to /n/scwm/prdi in SCM and i clicked IDN and able to find all my inbound deliveries.

Here i am attaching the log of SLGI and /n/scwm/prdi

Thank You,'

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

Please put external id in ecc and send new del in ewm and check in /scwm/prdi tcode and check del... hope to get all right.

this is because blank ASN field is problem i assume. This is required field.

regards

Suraj

rchowdhury
Explorer
0 Kudos

Venu

CIF the shipping point, make sure you have the flag to create both BP and location in CFM1. Add SO/RO role to your SCU and  add R/3 plant number in BD identification tab in EWM. Run check on IDN in change mode. They should convert.

Regards

Rana

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to in SAP Easy Access  in EWM system -> Extended Warehouse Management -> Master Data -> Maintain Supply Chain Unit -> Choose your SCU and press enter. Then click on 'Alternative' tab and sure that row 'RO - Goods Receipt office' exists.

Rana Thanks it worked on above solution. Thanks to Venkat, Suraj, Pete and Rana

I am also getting error in next step Please help.

rchowdhury
Explorer
0 Kudos

Click on the pencil to go change mode (IDN), run the check (balance icon) it will give you more meaningful error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

first check your ecc del, is it able to change, If yes then its not distributed in EWM.

Then if its not changeable then its in EWM and check SLG1 in EWM and queues in EWM.

SLG1 will give complete idea about the issue.

if all above is good then goto /scwm/prdi and click on IDN and check its green or red.,

If red then provide the log we will resolve ur issue.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

check tcode /n/scwm/idn

your inbound delivery may not be yet activated if nothing is in SMQ2 in SCM.

Activation may fail when there is an error during warehouse request (ewm ID) creation.

Petr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I didnot find anything related to my inbound delivery in SCM - T code: SMQ2

when i checked in SLG1 in ECC:http://

As adviced by you i am able to create PO ,Changed vendor in PO and it worked.

Thanks

venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venu,

Please check in SMQ2 ,SLG1 and also check in /SCWM/IDN (Inbound delivery notification)  is active status or not.

Thanks

sathish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venu,

Please check in SCM ,inbound queue through SMQ2 ,you will get the error message.

Thanks

venkatesh