SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

May I know what is the MR21 (change moving average price) for retail?

Lily_Yeang
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm trying to change the moving average price for some articles that uses SAP for retail but when I tried with MR21, the change is seen in the table MBEW (article valuation) but when I check in MM42 the moving average price is still the same. However, when I check using MM03 for accounting view, the change is reflected. May I know if retail has a different tcode to make the changes to the moving average price? or could it be that I am changing it on the wrong article (eg. generic instead of the variant)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

We use same MR21 for retail also. From given details it is clear that the article is not a retail article created using MM41. So the changes done for these articles will not be visible in MM41/MM42/MM43.

Regards,

Amit

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

amit_tunara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

We use same MR21 for retail also. From given details it is clear that the article is not a retail article created using MM41. So the changes done for these articles will not be visible in MM41/MM42/MM43.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thank you for your reply and explaination.

Just to further understand this, let's say I proceed to use MR21 to change the MAP although the change is not reflected in MM41/MM42/MM43. Will the changed price be carried over to the sales as the cost price and COPA? or will this no longer be effective to change the MAP?

Best regards,

Lily

0 Kudos

Hi Lily,

You can validate the same in SAP standard report MM60 giving article and site.

To be on safer side, do the same steps in quality environment and try to post documents in FI and CO-PA to ensure correct MAP is flowing.

Regards,

Amit

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

The change is reflecting in the MM60 report.

I'll test again in the quality environment to be sure.

This should be working.

Thank you so much for your guidance, really appreciate it.

Best regards,

Lily