cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repository Manager for Sharepoint

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just ran across an old PPT which stated that there was a Repository Manager for Sharepoint in the works. Anyone know anything about this? I know that there is a WebDAV method for integration, but it is not the greatest way to integrate.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The WSS connector for WebDav (formerly known as WebDav connector for SharePoint) is available for download. The download location location is:

http://www.microsoft-sap.com/zip/wsswebdavconnector.zip

The connector allows you to use SharePoint Version 2 document libraries from within SAP Enterprise Portal, connected through a Repository Manager for WebDav.

Key features:

- Full acccess to all Windows SharePoint Services based document libraries

- Full support for custom properties / meta data

- Full support for Windows SharePoint Services versioning capabilities

- Transparent access to documents:

- SAP EP user don‘t even see if the document repository is a SharePoint or Exchange based one

- Full integration of authentication methods between SAP EP and Windows

SharePoint Services / IIS: NTLM, Basic w/wo SSL, SSO, Kerberos, Certificates, SAP EP based user mapping

The connector works only wiht SPS 2.0, SharePoint Services 3.0 are not supported!

- Juergen

MarcelRabe
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jürgen,

do you know why SPS 3.0 is not supported? I can confirm that it won't install on SPS 3.0.

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

currently we support only SPS 2.0, we don't have any plans at the moment supporting SPS 3.0. This can change depending on the demand we see from customers. If you have an urgent need using the Repository Manager for SharePoint please let me know (send me a mail, you will find my email address in my profile).

Thanks,

- Juergen