cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while provisioning to Portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm trying to provision a role to Portal however I get a message that the user already has the role and he doesn't.

I tried adding all the mapping to the Group section but that just gives me more errors (IDM destination error), so I only left USERID=logonname in the field mapping section.

Regards

Maria Alejandra Piedra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello GRC Gurus

Has anyone solved this issue? I know I've seen other posts with this error but I haven't found a solution yet. Please please help me.

Regards

Maria

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Please maintain parameter group mapping properly.

For "Object Class doesn't exist in IDM" error during provisioning has lot of SAP notes to fix the issue and also make sure your portal UME is not read-only and RFC user has SPML full access (MY_SPML_FULL_ACCESS_ROLE)

2033714 - AC10.0: error in SGL1 "Object class name does not exist in IDM".

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu

For parameter USER_DATA_SOURCE how can I maintain it if the Data Source is LDAP?

Also, if we don't delete, change password or lock users in Portal, could I not include those parameters or do they have to go in there for Portal provisioning to work?

Regards

Maria

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

LDAP as Data source

USER_DATA_SOURCE    USER.CORP_LDAP.

No need to maintain DELETE, Password Reset and LOCK/UNLOCK if you are not using.

Make sure your Portal UME is not read-only and RFC user has SPML full access.

Please try and let us know if still facing issue.

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu

I've added the parameters as follows:

I checked the role that the ID has and it has the following actions:

The good thing is that I no longer get the IDM error when trying to provision, only the initial one (role already assigned)

Regards

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Could you check out my last message? I'm stuck with this error.

Regards

Maria