cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using standard conversion modules for OCI interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am configuring the usage of external catalogs for procurement within a PM order (OCI interface) and need help with SAP's supplied conversion modules, specifically:

IOCI_CONVERT_INFO_REC_W

IOCI_CONVERT_MPM_W

Both of these modules are supposed to take the external catalog data and determine the applicable SAP material number based on either the purchasing info record or material master info.

I have been unsuccessful using either of these conversion modules. I receive the data fine from the external catalog, but the SAP material number is never found. Has anyone had any experience with these?

Thanks!

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

shrithar_shelvaraj2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi paul,

Have you mapped structure: RIHFCOM

since info record field are not available.you may need to modify this structure based on your requirement.

also check "Convert HTML fields to SAP fields"

Regards,

Shri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shri, but our ABAP'er debugged the code and found the issue. Both of these function modules require the vendor number to have leading zeroes in place. Since the vendor is stored in the purchasing info record and the material master without leading zeroes, these modules never work.

The developer coped the SAP-supplied code over to "Z" versions and added a line to convert the vendor number and include leading zeroes. These custom function modules work fine.

Paul

Answers (0)