cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I set Quality of Service as Exactly One in a SOAP HTTP XI 3.0 Sender Adapter in PI 7.31??

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

how can I set Quality of Service as Exactly One in a SOAP HTTP XI 3.0 Sender Adapter in PI 7.31??

With SOAP 1.1 I can see the option in the channel configuration, but with XI 3.0 I dont have it.

I am using this SOAP XI channel to receive calls from a BPM. My interface is async. and the iflow is also async (XI 3.0 to mail), but I am geting an error because I am not mapping the response from mail channel.

Many thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182412
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

Have you selected the interface pattern as XI 3.0 Compatible for your sender interface, refer below link.

Configuring Message Processing from BPM to PI - Process Orchestration - SAP Library

Regards,

Praveen.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Praveen,

I have check my interface (asyncronous, XI 3.0 compatible) and I have reimported again (the wsdl) in my bpm and now it is working fine.

I am not sure, but the first time I have imported it, this interface was not properly configured to be used in a bpm.

Many thanks again.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Antonio,

I've noticed that in one PI 7.31 on my client landscape that parameter doesn't exists. I think if you use this channel in ABAP Proxy the asyn interface has implicit the call with that quality of service.

Also, i've found this note 1661904 - Plain SOAP: transfer of QoS attribute

Regards.

AntonioSanz
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Iñaki.

as i mentioned before I have reimported the service interface and now it is working fine.