cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual Restart Restriction for Selected Async interfaces in PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is there any way in PI SXMB_MONI & Integration Engine level to restrict manual restart of few selected (Async) interfaces messages.

Recently, i restarted a mapping failed message after two day due to ECC RFC error while monitoring error messages, but before my restart correction was made and message with similar information already triggered.Hence my restart caused duplicate message at end system.

Client wants to remove restart option for such critical interfaces i.e restart not possible approach for selective interfaces.

Please suggest some possible ways to achieve it.

Error that i received: <SAP:P2>[RFC Lookup Error: ECC (Acc Mapping) Record n~</SAP:P2>

Regards

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

Have you tried to set the 0 value in the parameter showed in this blog ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The value 0 in above link will be applicable for all interfaces.But my need is to restrict only few interfaces from restart manually and automatically as well.

Regards

Deepak

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

The queues are shared by multiple interfaces, if one message fails the rest of messages (from the same or different interface) will be stuck. I don't know if it is possible to restrict by interface but if you have not assigned specific queue, in my opinion will not be recommended.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried an alternate way.

To schedule a report RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES with variant having selected interface details to cancell messages with error .We  cannot restart messages with status cancelled.

Looking for few more solutions and workaround on it.

Regards

Deepak