Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to define/remove RFC's from "RFC Destinations for SAP Support Backbone"

tomas_lindberg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a Solman 7.1 SP13 system. During the System preparation step and step 3 - Specify Connectivity Data, there is a section where "RFC Destinations for SAP Support Backbone" are specified.

In this list I can see a few of our systems specified which I assume is wrong:

I cannot find anyway to remove these systems.

The SAP-OSS and SAP-OSS-LIST-O01 are also defined and green, so I would just like to remove the incorrect ones but I cannot find what determines
an RFC to be a "RFC Destination for SAP Support Backbone"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Lindberg,

Please implement SAP note 2154657 - Step "Specify Connectivity Data" contains local RFCs. Afterwards use "Refresh" link in order to update the list.

Best regards

Ricarda Mäkelburg

tomas_lindberg
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick reply. I can confirm that this note solved the issue for me.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Dennis,

Post backbone connectivity activities we can see that in the Tcode SDCCN under support portal and support parcel box active is showing Red and just want to know is there any activity pending from our side in transcation SDCCN and there is a migrate tasks button which was disabled can you please suggest on this

Note:task stc01 green and we are at solman 7.2 sp7 and STPI 740 11 and ST-A/PI 01T_731 002…can you please suggest

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tomas,

I have the same problem here since updating to SP13 - but no solution yet.

The SAP-OSS- RFCs are green, but then there are all SM_SPX... RFCs also in the list.

My SolMan has the SID SPX, so I assume that there is an error in checking which RFCs are OSS-RFCs. In note 2000132 it is written:

The following RFC connections to the SAPNet R/3 front end (OSS) can exist in
an SAP system.

RFC connections:

SAPOSS
SAPNET_RFC   
SAPNET_RTCC 
SDCC_OSS     
CUPOSS
OSSNOTE
SAP-OSS        
SAP-OSS-LIST
SAP-OSS-LIST-O01
SM_SP_<customer number>

... so maybe the check for RFCs like the last line SM_SP_custnr is wrong and checks only SM_SP* ?

Is the SID of the wrong RFCs in your list to a system with SID SP* like mine here?

tomas_lindberg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Yes, you are right, the systems in question all starts with SM_SP.

This must be a bug then I guess, and instead of using SM_SP_* the use SM_SP*

I will try to get an incident to SAP about it and update this discussion accordingly