cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate- Accruals not getting deducted from the "Amt to be paid"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am doing plain rebates, with Scales. Till the time of the Invoicing the Rebate condition type is getting determined correctly ( as per me). But when i create Partial settlement (Credit memo Req ---> credit memo) and check if the amount has been reduced from the the amount to be paid column in the rebate agreement i see Its still the same. I am attaching a screen shot for all, please take out some time and help me with this. I am using all the standards. The credit memos have not been posted to accounting, but as far as i know, that should not make a difference to the functionality that i am having a concern with.

Attachments:--

1. Rebate Condition In Item Details of the Invoice.

2. The screen showing that the settlement is done but the accruals have not been carried out.

3. The condition Records (Payment Data Screen) to show that the amount to be paid remains the same, as the above does.

Thanks in advance. Please let me know if i should provide some more details.

SAP.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got it. I had not checked the check box (far left) in the VBo2 when i am making the payment by clicking the button

Once i did that the Max Amount reduced.

But what will happen to the payments that i have already made, as i have shown in the original post? Where will they be and how can i reverse them?

SAP.