cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Agentry Client during Transmit ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am using SAPWM application in my project. I am not configuring Work Order, but still got error Agentry

Client during Transmit. Here is screenshot of Transmit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Correct me if wrong "If you are not configuring work order that means you don't want to see work orders in your SAPWM application"?

if this is correct then follow step that Chandra mentioned then GetWorkOrders fetch would not run at main fetch and you wont get this error.

2) But you said "I am not configuring Work Order," so are there are work orders which are available in ECC and released but you haven't done any custom changes to any work order and want to see work orders in your application ?

If yes then i would suggest to please debug Java code and see at what point you get this error.

Also please post your logs details (java backend) when you get this error so that we can help.

Regards,

AK

0 Kudos

Please clear "Main Fetch" check box in the GetWorkOrders Fetch Definition and publish. Please clear the client and retry.

The client will try to fetch Work Orders on every Transmit because it is configured as Main Fetch

thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandra,

I have done as you suggested.

But now I got this