Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calculation view - Expression is not working

sk_kamaruzzaman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have developed  Calacualtion view on Billing.

Selection screen:

Date - Fiscal period : input parameter

Sales orgn :

If I execute the view ..Data is displaying properly...

Filtering also working fine.for any sales orgn

but I  put a filter in expression ( down ) as per requirement is BillingType = Z1A or Z2 or...and   BillingDivision  = A or F

in(("BillingType",'Z1A','Z2','Z3','Z4','Z5')) and  (in ("BillingDivision",'A','F'))

after executing the the data is displaying as raw data but filtering is not working properly except one salesorgn ' NJ' only.

Means If i give the sales orgn = 'NJ' then data is coming correct, If i give the any other sales orgn  then getting the below error

Error: SAP DBTech JDBC: [3]: fatal error: Error in the generated plan. See error trace for details.

In BO also getting the same error.

Please suggest me..

Regards,

Kamruz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamruz,

after executing the the data is displaying as raw data but filtering is not working properly except one salesorgn ' NJ' only.

When you say this, is select * on your calculation view working fine? If you are able to see entire without filters, then it can not be issue with filters?

can you try to run select statement in sql console on your calculation view and try to run the same select statement with different sales org filters and see what error you get?

try to look at trace file and see if you can find more information.

Regards,

Venkat N.

sk_kamaruzzaman
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

This thing happend after the recent upgradation.... I have created a new calculation view ( local package) adding the same join / projection / expression as earlier and resolved...Did'nt get any clue about the issue..

So I deleted the old view and refactor new view to move main package..

Finally the view is working fine now..no issue BO also

(in ("BillingType" ,'Z1A','Z2','Z3','Z4','Z5')) AND  (in ( "BillingDivision" in ('A','F'))

varma_narayana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamruz,

Please check if the below expression works for you.

("BillingType" in ('Z1A','Z2','Z3','Z4','Z5')  and  "BillingDivision" in ('A','F'))

Regards,

Varma