cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD billing, Wrong pricing calculation (RV60AFZZ)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are using a Z Filed in some pricing routine at the SO and In order to
calculate the pricing correctly, whenever creating de invoice VF01 with reference
to SO, we have included the Z-fields into the communication table which is used for pricing, by USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP
(RV60AFZZ). With this update in the user exit, the pricing is calculated
correctly in the corresponding items, but once I "Save" my invoice
the prices is calculated wrongly. (Amount=0)..

I think that I have to include the Z-filed used for the price calculation in
some other user exit o something like that, because by debugging I saw that the
pricing calculation at the invoice is done twice firstly in the invoice
creation and secondly once I´m saving my invoice and on this time when I’m
getting the wring price ..

Please could u help me?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to hear this was solved. Kindly post the solution and close the discussion - see this blog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys for your help, the issues has been solved!!!

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abelo Ghandy,

In your query you have mentioned that the prices is calculated twice and in another line you have mentioned the pricing is calculated correctly in the corresponding items, but once I "Save" my invoice

the prices is calculated wrongly and Amount=0. Is the amount 0 or twice the required value.

Thanks and Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JNM for your answer,

At the first time the item pricing value is correct(17,3€) but when I save my Invoice and come back to open it the pricing value for those line is wrong (0€ instead of 17,3)..

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abelo Ghandy,

While creation of invoice the price is correct but after saving the invoice the pricing goes wrong.

Why dont you just check that exit since before saving some calculation is taking place. If you could check the could you might find the problem. Just try checking the calculation part.

Thanks and Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear jagan

I checked it, and it seems ok the z value is filled correctly in this level, the problem I guess that when we are savin the invoice the standard progrma is going by other valdation and repricing and this z filed value must be lost some where and whe it get to pricing rutin with blank value for this field , any pricing calculation can be done , and the price returned is "0",my question is: do you know if the satndard system go trhought  reopricing again when we click "save" invoice , may be I need to inform this field some whre else...and not only in

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMPCV and

USEREXIT_ACCOUNT_PREP_KOMKCV 

Many thanks in advance for your help

jobis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abelo,

Could you give little more details about the pricing scenario.

The details about the condition type in question,

The pricing determination in invoice - is it copied from sales order, or determined at invoicing?

Any routines used in the pricing procedure against this condition type..

Regards

Jobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please be sure that you are using the intertnal structures in the code , not the tables.

BR