Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open item account line with flow type Z001 has to contain a partner

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have created the contract and was trying to generate a cash flow that time we are facing the Error "Open item account line with flow type Z001 has to contain a partner".

Sometimes system is throwing error for some contract but for some it is working completely fine.I am getting confused as when system is giving error for some contract  and we leave the system for few hours then system does not give any error for same contract.

In some contracts we are getting error for Z001 flow type and in some contract we are getting error for flow type Z006,Please help to solve this issue.

Screen shot attached as well.

Regards

Eugene

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are couple of reasons for this issue:

What type of Posting type (while RERAPP) you are using? Is it integrated or Periodic or Transfer.
If you are using Periodic, then there will be no error but if you are using Integrated or Transfer then you will face this error.

Now the solution for this:

In the assignment of reference flow type to Flow type, you have to assign a flow type with GL accounts assignment for Relation 30.

One more reason is you might have assigned account type "D"(customer) and not assigned the account symbol "D*".

Check it once.

If everything is fine then, update the cashflow with RECDCGOL and force regeneration.

Hope it could help you.

Regards,

Siddharth

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Seems the screenshot which you attached in incorrect, from the screenshot, the error message is BP604 which refer to budget avaliability control, please check.

Regards,

Bowen

former_member191939
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bowen,

Thanks for your Reply.

Screen shot is not incorrect,I just wanted to show the weird behavior of the system.

Message BP604 is for fund management and that will be taken care of apart from that there is no error in this contract but if I am creating another contract and generating the cash flow with all the customization being same then I am getting error as shown in the below screen shot.

Now if I leave the system for a while without changing anything and then rerun RERAPP then the error will say "Open item account line with flow type Z006 has to contain partner" and sometimes it runs smoothly without any error.

I am seriously confused by this weird behavior of system.

Kindly suggest what can be done.

Regards

Eugene