cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR Mode control at Business system Level

0 Kudos

Dear All

We have requirement to have immediate GR postings for some warehouses and for other warehouses  GR at the end of putaway process( Switch 1).

Since this GR mode control is at Business system level , is there a possibility of having 2 different business systems for differnt warehouses.

regards

Saravana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Durai,

You can create two business systems then map your warehouses from ERP to EWM with different BS. Then you can control by Set up Control Parameters for ERP version Control.

Thanks

Anoop

0 Kudos

Hi Anoop &Sathish

I am getting error message logical system "RD2CLNT210" is already being used for business system BS_RD2

regards

Saravana

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is it possible for you to sher the screen shot?

Regards,

Sathish

0 Kudos

It was warning mesage inside the config node " Define Business sytem" when i tried to assign new business sytem  BS_RP2 to ECC logical system RD2CLNT212 then  while pressing enter button the same warning message message becomes an error message.

Note: BS_RD2 is existing business sytem already assigned to logical system RD2CLNT212

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Do you have a live production system?

If you change business system setting, you need to start from the beginning. Master data must be refreshed, stocks & documents in warehouse must be clear, etc.. This is a serious change.

I would advise using condition and maybe some enhancements to influence difference for each warehouse. EWM IMG >> Cross-Process Settings >> Delivery - Warehouse Request >> Actions >> Change Actions and Conditions.

Best regards

Serhan

0 Kudos

Hi Serhan

Not a live system

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Saravana, I tested it. Even, I am getting the same error. I debugged the issue. there is a explicit check on this. Which is leading to this error.

If it is really mandatory, we can skip this step by changing values in debugging. But not sure on further implications how it will be.

Regards,

Sathish

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello again,

First delete old line, save.

Then define new entry and save.

Can you try?

Best regards

Serhan

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How does it make difference. I will be still having only one Business System and Logical System right?

Regards,

Sathish

former_member209095
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sathish,

This is probably caused by commit work. Commit is only triggered when you press save button, only then you can pass db checks.

Happens to me all the time

Best regards

Serhan

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Saravana,

Maintain settings as below.

Create two Business System here.

Then do,  Map your warehouse numbers from ERP System to EWM with separate business system each.

After that, you can maintain your control Parameters for ERP Version Control at Business System Level.

This should solve your problem.

Regards,

Sathish