Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem BC-Set (note 2038313)

torsten_huber
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

i try to solve a problem during transport of business functions. I get errors while activating HCM_ASR_CI_4, HCM_ASR_CI_5 - message  View/table T5ASRFSCNFPMCONF contains tables with different cascading attributes

SAP Note 2038313 would help, but the system does not let me change the bc-sets.

Transaction SCPR3 -> HRASR_T5ASRFSCNFPMCONF_REN_01 (and HRASR_T5ASRFSCNFPMCONF_REN_02)

System settings forbid changes to Switch BC Sets

This may be because:

• The Switch HRASR_SFWS_UI_ENH_07 assigned to the Switch BC Set is not active in the current client
  • Switch BC Set recording is not active in the current client
  • The system is not an SAP system
  • The current user is not authorized to change BC Sets

I debugged and got the source of the error message - field CCORIGCONT in table t000 is empty. I can't change this value in SCC4 because SAP does not allow to view the field or change it (they check in SCC4 programm SAPL0SZZ, include L0SZZF01, form  T000_SWITCH_CLIENT if the system is customer or SAP system

CALL FUNCTION 'TR_SYS_PARAMS'
    IMPORTING
      SYSTEMTYPE    = SYSTEMTYPE
    EXCEPTIONS
      NO_SYSTEMNAME = 1
      NO_SYSTEMTYPE = 2
      OTHERS        = 3.
  CHECK SYSTEMTYPE <> 'SAP'.
  LOOP AT SCREEN.
    CHECK SCREEN-GROUP3 = 'SAP'.
    SCREEN-ACTIVE = '0'.
    MODIFY SCREEN.
  ENDLOOP.

Systemtyp is customer.

I can't find a tool to change that field (besides SE16N with &SAP_EDIT).

I don't know how to set a client to a BC-SET client. We actually don't use the BC-SET, but we have to activate the business functions.

I know about system change options (SE03 or SE06- everything is changable ) and the other client options (SCC4, no client has role production,cross-client object changes allowed, automatic recording of changes) this is ok. I also tried  this:

In transaction SCPR3 - utilities - user settings - automatic customizing recording and transaction SCPRSETUP - this also does not work.

I opened an OSS message since a week but SAP does not understand the problem. They said i have to correct HRASR_T5ASRFSCNFPMCONF_REN_01 and HRASR_T5ASRFSCNFPMCONF_REN_02 in the BC-client. I tried to explain that we don't have one and that i don't know how to activate one client for that. But they repeat their answer. Perhaps they think i want to create or change an own BC-SET, but i have to change an SAP Object (note 2038313, with a pdf document and screenshot with explanation).

Perhaps they don't understand my english - i hope it's OK and someone of you understand my problem. This is my first post. I hope it is OK.

When i set CCORIGCONT on 'X' in a sandbox system with SE16N everything works fine. But is this OK? I can't believe that.

Thanks and regards

Torsten

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

torsten_huber
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP does not help me - i don't know what to do....

What else can i do???

Dear Customer,
Greetings!!
BC-Set client will be delivered by SAP. One cannot make a client as
BC-Set client just by setting that field in T000. Since you say that
there is no Swithc BC-Set client in your system, unfortunately I
cannot help you more on this issue.
Thanks and Regards,
Karthik Keshavamurthy.

Dear Customer,
Greetings!!
One can create and edit the BC-Sets only in Switch BC-Set client ( if
T000-CCORIGCONT = 'X' ). If the client is not a switch BC-Set client,
then it is not possible to create or edit any object. Hence please
cehck with your system administrator for know which client in your
system is a switch bc-set client.
Thanks and Regards,
Karthik Keshavamurthy.

Dear Customer,
Greetings!!
The field 'CCORIGCONT' of T000 table will be set to 'X' only if the
client is a BC-Set client. For all the other clients, this field will
be blank. One cannot set this field as 'X' if the client is not a
BC-Set client.
I hope, this information helps.
Thanks and Regards,
Karthik Keshavamurthy.

torsten_huber
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

i asked SAP Support to forward my ticket so german sap support. They messaged me very fast. SAP Note 2038313 does not work. No customer can do this (only on "really SAP systems", not "customer" system). SAP support correct this manually on my dev system. So i can correct all other systems (i'm upgrading 34 HCM systems to EHP7) with this SAP correction

Torsten

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Better you can raise the support ticket to SAP Support.

BR

SS

torsten_huber
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

thank you. The ticket is already "high". I don't know if (and how) i should raise it to very high.

If no one has an idea i i have to...i hope someone knows if the system behaviour is normal and the sap note 2038313 has missing information about configuration or is this our fault because we should know how to set up a client to BC-Client changes on SAP Objects. It is not easy to find such information on oss or the web. That's strange because such an setup would be a default information to find "everywhere".

Torsten