cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Master Data Activation problem on Netweaver 7.4 - CL_RSDMD_ACTIVATE_MASTER_DATA=CP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I activate the PYBARCODE InfoObject (it includes aproximately 2 millions of data) as a step of an activation of master data, it is seen DBSQL_SQL_ERROR message on ST22.

I have added ERROR.txt file of its full of error message in the attachment and copied some important messages below also.

Can you help me about overcoming these Master Data Activation problem and reason of  that problem?

System environment

SAP Release........ 740

SAP Basis level......0005

Operating system... AIX

Database type..... ..DB6

SAP kernel.............741

Patch level..............28

• SQL error "SQL code: -964" occurred while accessing table "/BIC/PYBARCODE".
  • Database error text: "SQL message: SQL0964C  The transaction log for the database is full.  SQLSTATE=57011 row=1"
  • Return value of the database layer: "SQL dbsl rc: 99"
  • "DBSQL_SQL_ERROR" CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB |
  • "CL_RSDMD_ACTIVATE_MASTER_DATA=CP" bzw. CL_RSDMD_ACTIVATE_MASTER_DATA=CM002 "ACTIVATE"
  • C|1|Connected: con_hdl=1 ; appl_hdl=59469; appl_id="serverIP.43889.150518171913"  [/bas/741_REL|

|C|1|Current member="serverIP:5912" [/bas/741_REL/src/dbs/db6/dbdb6.c#2336] |

|B|1|Connection 1 opened (DBSL handle 1) [/bas/741_REL/src/krn/dbi/dbs/dbcon.c#5017] |

|C|1|*** ERROR in DB6Execute[/bas/741_REL/src/dbs/db6/dbdb6.c, 5212] CON = 0 (BEGIN) [/bas/741_REL/|

|C|1|&+*** DbSlModifyDB6( SQLExecute 😞 [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2/AIX64] SQL0964C  The transaction|

|C|1|&+*** SQLSTATE=57011 row=1

Best Regards,

Cihangir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cihangir

From the dump transaction log full, Kindly check the free disk space in the data and log file free space

refer the snapshot

BR

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

Our Disk Space and Log File's sizes are like below screen-shot.

They seem as normal sizes.

Are there any other suggestions?

Best regards,

Cihangir

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cihangir ,

The dump happens when any transaction runs for a very long time without commit. When this happens your  /db2/BIP/log_dir should be  100 % utilized  [ Or reaches your log limit ]

Please execute the following and send the screenshot

db2 get db cfg for BIP | grep -i LOG

also

df -g

Thanks ,

Manu