cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition on Receiver Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to configure below condition on receiver determination but I am not able to achieve this.

CHAIN_CODE = 05 should only be allowed to flow through if

VALID_FROM is within 1 day of the current date, otherwise items with an 05 status should be blocked.

Please let me know how can I configure the same.

Warm Regards,

Rudra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

I haven't tried it but i think some standard functions, can be used in the expression editor, check Function Category: Adapter in  http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73ehp1/helpdata/en/36/5040fc190949aa8e750db5bbcf08c0/content.htm

You can try to use currenDate function (this function may be is not available, the function is not in the documentation), also you can try Var (string variable) or result(string resno, string expression) function but you should do any change in ESR to get the values.

There are not context objects for the current date and i suppose that you have not this value in your XMLs.

Regards.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra,

Why don't you set in the mapping the logic?, I mean you can choose a CHAIN_CODE that doesn't exist like XX, in this way in the mapping you check the VALID_FROM filed and in the RD you only take the CHAIN_CODE NE XX

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki,

Thanks that is the only option left even we didn't get solution as I said its existing interface for many countries we don't want to change the logic

Warm Regards,

Rudra

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rudra

Have you considered using Enhanced Receiver Determination with an Operation Mapping in the RD step?

Enhanced Receiver Determination in SAP XI - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Rgds

Eng Swee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eng Swee,

This is a existing interfaces for many countries, so we cant change interface logic  as of now.

Warm Reards,

engswee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rudra

If you insist on not changing, I don't think such a condition can be easily configured in the condition editor. Anyway, I could be wrong, so no harm for you to wait and see if other forum members can provide you some other alternatives.

Rgds

Eng Swee