cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order appearing in VF04 even after being invoiced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a sales order in Production which has been invoiced. Still entry exists in VKDFS table and is also appearing in VF04 transaction. The status of all the documents is 'completed' including invoice.

This is an order related invoice. Now the user wants to know that even after the order has been invoiced, why Is it appearing in VF04 transaction.

If anybody has any idea, then please help me.

Thanks,

Shilpi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpi Tayal,

Run the correction report RVV05IVB.

Check the SAP Note: 128947 : Correction of SD document Indexes

Regards

Logan

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shilpi Tayal,

As per my understanding you have confirmed that all he documents in the document flow is showing as completed and invoice is also created. Now could check whats the processing status in VF04 for that particular document ?

Since you have already said invoice is carried out. Is the FI doc generated?.

Thanks and Regards

JNM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JNM,

Accounting doc is generated for the invoice and it is cleared. Also when trying to bill it from VF04, it gives error : No open billing quantity has been determined. This sales order has 3 line items and all are billed. Entry is seen only for line item 10 in VF04.  Item category of all the three line items is same.

Thanks and Regards,

Shilpi

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shilpi Tayal,

Since all the three line items are billed and in the SO status is showing completed, i think after confirmation from FI side that this is completed just clear that particular document from VF04 by using the T.Code VL_complete.

Just check this link for the error : No open billing quantity has been determined

scn.sap.com/thread/3380435

Hope this was helpful.

Thanks and Regards

JNM