cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PPM5.0 - Project Templates not visible in My Template dashboard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

I am just wondering why I am not able to see templates that I have created under 'MY Templates' view of the Project Management -> Dashboard view.

Is there something that requires configuration? I am able to see it under the 'Last Used templates'

Attached is the sample view. Thanks.

Kannan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi and Gabriel. This really helps. Now I am able to see it in my templates view.

judith_gabriel
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kannan,

open the project template and navigate to tab "Additional Data". The business partner must
be maintained in field "Template Responsible".
Then the project template is displayed under "my Templates".

Best regards,
Judith

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kannan,

'My templates' dashboard concept is similar to 'My projects' dashboard where the project/template will be visible if the user is assigned as person responsible in one of the project elements.

You can try assigning the person responsible for your user in the template and then check the dashboard.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Thanks for your response. I tried the method of assigning my self to the templates, but it isn't still visible? I tried via the Authorization Tab (Add my self as admin) and via Resource Tan.

Below is the screen and do let me know if this is otherwise. Thanks.

Kannan

ravi_ekambaram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kannan,

You need to select a business partner in the field "Template responsible' available in 'Additional data' tab of the project definition of template.

Try this.

Regards,

Ravi