cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have unachieved the standard repository for SRM MDM and added 2 additional fields for Currency ('MDMSRM_CURRENCY_X') and Price (Code 'MDMSRM_AMOUNT_X’) in the main table Catalog Items.

I can see these additional fields in Data Manager and values are populated for these fields for Currency and Price.

Now when I try to shop using MDM catalog it gives error dump

The initial exception that caused the request to fail was:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Field 'MDMSRM_AMOUNT_X' does not belong to Table 'MDMSRM_CATALOG_ITEMS'

What could be the reason.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There,

the delivered repository can handle price amount and currency, but each values for these fields must be assigned to the 'price information', which is the combination of a lower bound, purchasing info record and purchasing organization. The purch IR and Porg do not need to have values in all cases, but the lower bound has to be populated (user value = 1 as default).

in the import manager, create a compound field made of purch org, purch IR and lower bound and assign it to price information. alternatively, you can workaround by creating a new field (still using the import manager, on the source) and map that field to price information field. map the value to (1, NULL, NULL).

then, you do not need to create additional fields to handle currency and amount. it will run in standard. BUT IN NO CASE, you SHOULD NOT delete the existing fields of the standard repository, or the UI will fail.

Cheers

David Marchand

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I had the same issue......

Try to restart the J2EE engine and it will work....

For me it looks like a bug in the deployed MDM services.

Greetings,

Tobias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pritesh,

Do you have any data in the standard 'Amount' and 'Currency' fields in that case?

I am not too sure if you can reassign the standard price OCI (e.g. amount / currency). These fields in my UI Config. appears greyed out. Unless I assign them to customer fields.

Where did you assign these additional fields to?

Cheers,

Foh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not assigned this to OCI field NEW_ITEM-PRICE Price and NEW-ITEM_CURRENCY as there are pre-mapped (hard-coded) fields, which we cannot change:

<b>OCI Field </b> <b>SRM-MDM Field</b>

NEW_ITEM-PRICE Price Amount

NEW-ITEM_CURRENCY Price Currency

Right now issue is I am unable to preview the Item itself.It gives the error message moment I search in MDM based on Supplier.

OCI will come into picture when I am transfering the data from MDM to SRM.

Will need to figure out where and how I will assign these fields for Currency and Price in OCI.

Moreover, the OCI provides several customer fields that are not used in the standard version of the SRM-MDM Catalog, for example NEW_ITEM-CUSTFIELD1.

Regards

Pritesh