cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a Trusted rfc from server A to B and server B to A, and it was sucessfull cred and worked fine when i check the connection test and Authorization test also pass.

After few days server B was got refreshed with other server data, in this process trusted rfc server B to A is deleted now i am trying to establish a trusted rfc connection from server B to A.

the process i followed is:

1. created a rfc in sm59

2. run the wizard in smt1 tcode for trusted rfc

3. after run the wizard it should create a trusting system in smt2 tcode

but the trusting system is not created and strange is

Trusted rfc was there in server A A to B is working fine i mean both connection and Authorization tests are getting passed.

why the trusting rfc is not creating after ran the wizard in smt1.

please advice me.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kavitha & Isaias,

I cant delete the trusted rfc which is already established and working, since one of my application is working on that RFC . After i delete the rfc from A to B on any condition if i am not able to configure the connection that effect on my present working application . Presently there is no issueon my application, it is workign without RFC from B to A also.

Is it possible to establish a connection(RFC from B to A) with out disturbing the present one(RFC from A to B)

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen.

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Praveen,

As already indicated by Kavitha, you should recreate all trusted RFCs whenever you perform a system copy / refresh.

I do not see any other option. You need to delete and recreate the trusted RFCs.

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

After system copy all trusted RFCs need to be recreated in SMT1 from calling and called system.

Thanks,

Kavitha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Praveen,

Just have a look on secstore and the status of the RFC destination there in system B. If its red you can delete it and retry your wizards again.

Let us know the update.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thakyou for your prompt response, i went to check the secstore but i faced a stange is what i have created rfc in sm59 is not there under the secstore rfc Destinations.

Cani know how can i solve this.

Thanks & Regards,

Praveen

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Delete the trusted RFC from both systems (SMT1), and recreate them from the beginning.

Regards,

Isaías