cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect issue from Eclipse to HCP Trial HANA Instance

0 Kudos

Hi Exparts, could you please help me?

From Yesterday , I could not connect  hana instance on my hanatrial account.

In the SYSTEM tab on Eclipse, select my instance then clicking for connect, following error appeared and could not connect to HANA instance.

Why it happens is,  I tryed to connect to HANA instance using neo open-db-tunnnel command from console to get instance ID, etc.

With  trying several times with error,  User had been locked.

After then, I could not connect HANA insatance from Eclipse.

Also , I could not open db-tunnnel with following error.

in the log file, there is same credential error like following :

2015-05-19 09:54:16,680 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Arguments:   -i hanatrial1 -a i048555trial -h hanatrial.ondemand.com -u i048555

2015-05-19 09:54:17,641 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Starting execution of command [open-db-tunnel]

2015-05-19 09:54:17,641 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Command [open-db-tunnel] init() finished for [0] ms

2015-05-19 09:54:23,376 INFO  [main] com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor: CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.executeRequest() called for command [open-db-tunnel] (version: 0.44.0)

2015-05-19 09:54:27,637 INFO  [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: Command [open-db-tunnel] cleanup() finished for [0] ms

2015-05-19 09:54:27,652 FATAL [main] com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.ConsoleLogger: ERROR; Wrong credentials. Enter correct user name and password. Note that your user will be locked after 5 consecutive wrong authentication attempts.

com.sap.jpaas.infrastructure.console.exception.ValidationException

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.HttpClientProvider.createClientWithBasicAuthentication(HttpClientProvider.java:44)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.HttpClientProvider.createClientWithBasicAuth(HttpClientProvider.java:32)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.getClientWithBasicAuth(CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.java:154)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.executeRequest(CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.java:51)

at com.sap.core.tunnelcommands.framework.executor.CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.executeRequest(CommandTunnelRequestExecutor.java:39)

at com.sap.core.persistence.commands.tunnel.api.CommandTunnelHandler.performOpenTunnelRequest

I am  sure that I did not change my password,etc.

Could anyone please support me how I solve this issue?

BR, Masashi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185231
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You seems to be a SAP employee!

You probably miss the notification, that you should use your domain password.

Try again with your domain password.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for your support.

After I delete HANA system from SYSTEM tab on HANA Administration console perspective in Eclipse.

Then Add cloud system with my domain password.

The connection to HANA instance on my HCP Trial , is succesfully connected.

So, maybe the reason is resetting my old cloud password.

I am not sure why it happens.

Before I try to open db tunnnel, I could connect using my old SCN password.

(automatically reset password by locking my account ?).

Anyway, now I can connect to HANA from my Eclispse again.

Thanks for your suggestion.

Vlado
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

So, maybe the reason is resetting my old cloud password.

I am not sure why it happens.

Before I try to open db tunnnel, I could connect using my old SCN password.

(automatically reset password by locking my account ?).

The explanation is simple. As Dobromir mentioned, there was a change for SAP employees and they should now use their domain password for all services using SAP Cloud Identity (former SAP ID Service) as identity provider.

PS: As your question has been answered, please remember to close this thread.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

First check if you are able to open using same credentials?

SAP HANA Cloud Platform

Are you accessing external resources behind a proxy? Have you set done proxy settings in eclipse?

I am able to connect in SAP HANA Administration Console perspective.

Regards,

JK