Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FB03 with custom item selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've some documents with hundreds of records (items). I'm designing a report to present some data to the final user. The user is presented with an ALV with information of such items. I've already coded the call of FB03 transaction so that when the line is clicked, the corresponding document (the document that has that item line) is shown with a callback user command in the ALV.

The last step that I don't seem to get information about is, whether it is possible to open the FB03 with call transaction with a desired record selected, instead of showing the document with the first item highlighted. I desire to show the document and having highlighted a different record (namely, the one associated with the clicked row of the ALV).

Is that in anyway possible?

2 REPLIES 2

nikolayevstigneev
Contributor
0 Kudos

Well, you always have an option of creating a small batch recording. FB03, enter, Edit->Display from item.

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For old developper, try a CALL DIALOG 'RF_ZEILEN_ANZEIGE' (or call the dialog thru FM FPRL_ITEM_DISPLAY_UI)

Regards,

Raymond