Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FD32 Credit Account Field(KNKLI)

daniel_bartonek
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

To start, thank you for your time. I feel I am pretty SAP savvy however I do not know how to determine the following:  I am trying to find a way that I can view changes made in FD32 specifically to the "Credit Account" field (KNKLI)  located in the 'Status-Credit Control Area Data of FD32'.  I am aware I can display all changes made in FD32 through  --> Environment-->Change documents-->Account changes.   However this does not list any changes which were made to the "Credit Account' field.

In general the 'Credit Account' field in SAP should only have changes if the primary account was linked (you can link by pressing F6) to a different account more than once. In my example I have an account which was linked and re-linked a few times.  I would like to know what user did these changes and what accounts were before designated as the Credit Account.

Attached is a snapshot of FD32 and the field circled in red I am looking to view what changes were made it. If more explanation is needed let me know.

Thank you!

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I have checked this in system and found this.

I have customers 11 and 49. I have assigned 49 in 11 in FD32 and checked the field changes in FD32 > Environment > Field changes by clicking in this field and found the user, date and old/new values.

I dont know whether I didnt get your requirement or you are missing something in checking this change log. If you check technical side of this field by pressing F1 > technical help and click on data element > Further characteristics you will see that change log is selected which means system will maintain change log for this field.

Thank$

daniel_bartonek
Discoverer
0 Kudos

MoazzaM

Thank you for taking a minute out of your time and the response !!

I must have lost my mind....you are absolutely correct, and now I look foolish.  I view the change log in  Environment -> Fields Changes   often.  I have no idea on why I did not see the answer myself.  Thank you again, you are a  SAP Guru indeed.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It happens sometimes with me as well

You have to click in the field and then check Environment > Changes. Sometimes we miss little things and thanks for updating the status and following the right way to ask question

Thank$

Answers (0)