cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport lane not moving to SNP System

0 Kudos

Hi All,

During CFM1 transport lane not moving to SNC system,

if Example Product moving but Purchase info record not moving to SNC system.Even No Error message.

Thanks,

Thiyagu.J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu. J,

When you execute CFM1 with correct variant for PIRs, in the next screen do you see the number of counts for the same, if yes...do you see your info records which you want to CIF (could be more depending upon your variant)? Do you get any message when you click on generate IM?

If answer to all above if yes and positive, whats the status in CFM2 when you set it active and start sending the activation?

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Rahul,

When i Check CFM2 Every details available.

for Example if i sending Product & Transport lane same time,product is moving to SNC system, TL not Move to SNC system,Even Queue also not generated.

Thanks,

Thiyagu.J

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu. J,

Do you see info records in APO under transaction /SAPAPO/PWBSRC1 - Display External Procurement Relationship (as shown in screen shot)?

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Thanks Ragul,,thats is very use full transaction,,

After our analysis  9 Plant moved,one Plant & vendor Combination missing ,we again Ran for that missing Plant but not creating transport lane.i Ran more than two times Still transport lane missing.

Thanks

Thiyagu.J

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu,

When you say missing plant I am bit lost. Just for understanding and clarity, you have separate integration model for plant and then for purchase info record, is this correct?

You shouldn't have different variants running for same object carrying same things, this means while CIFing plant we should have one variant carrying all plants (which needs to be CIFed). If you have two variants carrying same information hence two IM for same object it will go into such issues. Could you check that's not the case.

Do you see data in the above mentioned transaction?

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Rahul,

No, We do not have a separate Integration Model for plants and Info Records, We send Material, Plant & Info Records at once.. All we do is we send one plant info at once.

For eg: if we have two Materials A & B which are extended to P1 & P2 Plants we are sending Material A, B, Plants P1 and its corresponding info records at once and then Material A, B, Plants P2 and its corresponding info records next time.

Thanks

Thiyagu.J

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu,

So basically you will have same material in two variants, if I understood it correctly. Recommendation would be to organize your integration models according to the following list and in the same sequence. For certain points you even don't need integration model also depending upon you scenarios.

• ATP-customizing + product allocation customizing
  • Plants (Plants + DC)
  • Characteristics & Classes
  • Material Master + Characteristics & Classifications
  • MRP area + material master for MRP areas + Characteristics & Classifications
  • Planning product
  • Availability Check
  • Product allocation
  • Customers & suppliers
  • Work centers
  • Production Process Models
  • Scheduling agreement + contracts + purchase info records

Let me know if this resolve your issue.

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Good Evening Rahul,

We are not having two variants,we are sending it in single variant. and we are not dealing Other Options.

Issue Still not resolved.waiting for your reply,,

Thanks,

Thiyagu.J

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu,

Good Evening,

Could you check whether your variant consist as in screen shot. Plus confirm whether you see info records in above transaction.

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Please find Screenshot Ragul,,This Format only we sending data,,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu,

What do you see in APO in transaction /SAPAPO/SCC_TL1?

Show me the screen shot of initial screen. Put 000 in model and F4 in start location, enter and take screen shot.

Till now you have not mentioned what do you see in /SAPAPO/PWBSRC1. Send screen shot of the same.

Regards

Rahul

0 Kudos

Find attached Screen shot,,Only one plant missing  Ragul,,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thiyagu,

I am sure there is an issue in integration model. The way you are creating it, it would put certain plant(s) in more variants causing the issue. I would recommend to use best practices for creating IMs.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Thanks Rahul,,

we have created TR Manually & we moved the Po.

Thanks

Thiyagu.J