Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom tab not seen in me21n after enhancement using ME_GUI_PO_CUST

sivab4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have requirement like this: i need to add two custom tabs in header level of ME21N , so custom tab1 contains 15 fields and tab two contains 15 fields for which i am asked to create a custom table and maintain the values.

So i have fallowed a link from saptechnical and maintained my code like this: in subscribe method

data ls_subscriber like line of re_subscribers.

CHECK im_application = 'PO'.

CHECK im_element     = 'HEADER'.

CLEAR re_subscribers[].

ls_subscriber-name = subscreen1. " i have maintained as global attribute of the class.

ls_subscriber-label = 'TESTING TAB'.

ls_subscriber-program = 'SAPLZFG_ME21N'. " i have created function group(ZFG_ME21N) with subscreen 9000.

ls_subscriber-dynpro = '9000'.

ls_subscriber-struct_name = 'CI_EKKODB'. " as of now i did not create any ztable as i want to display a dummy tab. as already ci_ekkodb is there

" present in ekko table so i am passing this structure.

ls_subscriber-position = 11.

APPEND ls_subscriber TO re_subscribers.

1. why i am unable to display a dummy tab, i have checked some of the posts in sdn saying that tabs appear in me23n but here also my custom tab does not reflect?

2. how to use my ztable in this scenario to save the data and to push the data on display mode as per "

Step by step guide on adding a new tab in ME21N using a BADI " from saptechnical.

Regards,

Siva

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sivab4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abapers,

any inputs on this issue. I am trying to debug, can someone make me understand when the above code is triggered will the PBO of my screen trigger, because i have placed a breakpoint in PBO of my screen 9000, but it is not triggered.

regards,

Siva

2 REPLIES 2

sivab4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Abapers,

any inputs on this issue. I am trying to debug, can someone make me understand when the above code is triggered will the PBO of my screen trigger, because i have placed a breakpoint in PBO of my screen 9000, but it is not triggered.

regards,

Siva

sivab4u
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The issue got resolved i had to create a custom include and maintain the code in it, then it worked.