Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS Agent Updation

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Can anyone guide me though the process of upgrading ISAGENT ?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Kaushik G

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

tomas_lindberg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps this can be considered as a bit more detailed.

I recently upgraded the IS agent by downloading the latest version from SAP Marketplace:

Support Packages and Patches -> S -> Solution Manager -> SAp SOlution manager 7.1 -> Entry by component -> Agents for Managed systems.

Then installed it on solution manager using SDM.

After the installation I verified that I have the updated version by checking system information:

sap.comISAGENT_MIN_J59 SP15 (9.1.5.3.20141022134910)

Then I went to solman_setup, managed system configuration and choose any java system.

Choose to configure the system and go to section Finalize Configuration or were you have the "Byte Code Adapter installation".
Choose edit otherwise you will not be able to choose the "Open Java Url" link.

When the Java link is opened, you will see the IS agent settings for this specific system.

You should see in the Introscope Agent setup section that the new version is specified in red here.
You can then just press the "apply" button to have the new version distributed. The managed system needs to be rebooted for the updated version to work.
I think I have seen some documentation with screens etc for this but I cannot find it at the moment so I hope that this will do.

former_member203029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

It would be great help if you could guide me in detail.

Thanks in anticipation

regards

Kaushik G

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Have you followed SAP KBA  2068401 - How to update the ISAgent (Byte Code Adapter) - Solution Manager 7.10 as already mentioned above ?

Regards,

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik,

Please follow the SAP KBA given below.

2068401 - How to update the ISAgent (Byte Code Adapter) - Solution Manager 7.10

Regards,

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kaushik ,

Please read the following links ( Choose the desired version   based on  your Introscope Manager version )

RCA_Introscope_Home - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki

Installation and configuration could be found on the right side of the link [ Agent installation  could could be found in the installation document ]

Introscope Troubleshooting - Technical Operations - SCN Wiki