cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Batch through RF in EWM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus ,

I have a requirement where product is batch managed with SLED maintained in ECC. This product will come to EWM without batch.

Now in EWM on RF if I need to receive the products , what option can I use where the batch can be created and GR can be done.

Batch created in  EWM should be able to flow back into ECC as well. We have a option in RF but it works only with HU and with external batch number.

We need internal batch assignment like we can do from T-code /SCWM/PRDI create batch button.

Please let me know in case you need more input from my side.

Thanks,

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Abdulwasim
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are telling that external batch number can be generated through RF with HU. Can u please tell me how we can achieve it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

As per your explanation you have done most of pre  analysis. No how to go forward is your que.

As you know the RF tcode where you can create batch , but problem is external no. Press ctr+shift+F1 on the RF screen and enhance the respective program to call internal no range. This will be done with the help of technical consultant.

second option. check the logical screen for tcode and create new button to create inter batch and flow through tcode.

in both the case its pure technical enhancement, but sure u can achieve.

hope this will help you in all the way. Check below cook for your enhancement details and its developments

RF Cookbook | SCN

Regards

Suraj