Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC message logs not available in Message Monitoring

tharaka_fernando
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have developed an IDOC to XML file scenario in SAP PI (Version 7.4). 

IDOC can be sent From ECC to SAP PI and there is no error showing in ECC . ("IDoc sent to SAP system or external program..IDOC number generated")

But there is no log in SAP PI system. We have configured the IDOC sender Comm. Channel according to <a href="javascript:;" title="How to create and configure Sender Idoc AAE Scenario - PI 7.3" data-mce-href="javascript:;" ___default_attr="34155" jivemacro="document" class="jive_macro jive_macro_document" data-orig-content="How to create and configure Sender Idoc AAE Scenario - PI 7.3">How to create and configure Sender Idoc AAE Scenario - PI 7.3</a>

When I do a "ping" in Communication Channel monitoring , it is working..

But in the Logs and Traces in NWA , I can see below errors;

1. [JRA] ReaderManaged_Application_Thread_25, onConfirmTID(), no Bean found for TID 0A850C0632C45559D2302508.......

1. [JRA] serverExceptionOccurred. Server XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_POD, Managed_Application_Thread_36, connectionId=9-aral09v006.us.fit|sapgw00|XI_IDOC_DEFAULT_POD, Exception: com.sap.conn.jco.JCoException: (104) JCO_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE......

Plz help....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
    0 Kudos

Are you with SAP PO 7.4 or the usual dual stack version of SAP PI 7.4?

In any case, If you're monitoring it via PIMON, try this:

In NWA:

Configuration >> Infrastructure >> Application Resource >> *search for "JavaIdocAdapter" and choose the Resource Adapter (Resource Type)

Click Properties: (look for the following Property Name(s))

AutoNumberFromDB - default is set to "false" now change it to "true"

Persistance - default is set to "false" now change it to "true"

Click Save:

Take Note:

• If it's inbound scenario (Source to SAP), PI/PO will create a dummy IDOC base from DB. PI/PO is not the one that creates IDOC number, it's SAP. (More likely you will see this as Outbound in SAP PI)
    • If it's outbound scenario, the IDOC number generated from SAP will reflect in SAP PI. (More likely you will see this as Inbound in SAP PI)

Cheers,

R-jay

Bhargavakrishna
    Active Contributor
    0 Kudos

Hi Fernando,

Please do the connectivity test between both the systems and also check if there are any dumps for this error in SM58 / ST22.

Regards

Bhargava Krishna

former_member184720
    Active Contributor
    0 Kudos

You can find this IDOC in SM58 of the sending system.

Did you also do the connectivity test on the RFC destination?

rcsegovia
    Active Participant
    0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your *_<SID> where SID is your receiver's system ID and select type RFC.

I guess PID is used by default.

regards,

Roberto.