cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance payment for proforma invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement of advance payment for the proforma invoice. Initially order should be created for the full value and from the complete order, for example only 30% of the amount should be billed in the proforma invoice based on the payment terms.  Next upon completion of the work, the remaining 70% of the balance should be billed in the proforma invoice before delivery.

Above is the requirement. Kindly help us by providing the steps to configure the above process.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hussain_multhazim
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Noufal

Maintain the billing plan according to your requirement(30% as the first line and 70% as the second line) in Milestone Billing.

When you want to issue a proforma invoice enter the order no in VF01 with F5 billing type (Standard proforma billing type). You will get two line items related to your payments 30% and 70%. Select the required line item to create a proforma invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry i was engaged with other works and very sorry for the late reply. Let me check this case and revert.

Thanks.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As already suggested, we can achieve this scenario by using Percentage based mile stone billing.

Regards,

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can use milestone billing in this case