cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring The Encryption PGP Module

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a question on how to do this. I have found the link Configuring the PGP Module - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on 1.0 - SAP..., which supposedly tells one how to do this, however the procedure only says:

Procedure

1. In the  Module Name column, enter the module name as  localejbs/PGPEncryption. The module name is case sensitive.NoteBefore activating the adapter module, you have to deploy the PGP module. For example, if you want to change the encoding before transmitting an encrypted message, your module chain should look like this:
    • EncodingConversionModule
    • PGPEncryption Module
    • Adapter module
  2. In the  Type column, enter the type as  Local Enterprise Bean.
  3. In the  Module Configuration section, enter the values based on the description of the parameters in the table below:

So where do I go in the system to find the two items highlighted in red above????? This is like trying to bake a cake without a caked tin.

Cheers

PS. Am I right in thinking that there is no ESR content to upload for PGP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

So where do I go in the system to find the two items highlighted in red above????? This is like trying to bake a cake without a caked tin.

I don't know if I interpreted your question properly, but in a communication channel, there should be a module tab where you place all your module(s) configuration.

PS. Am I right in thinking that there is no ESR content to upload for PGP?

In this case, yes, there is no ESR content needed.

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

A navigation path would be even better.