Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inventorized Cess and EdCess not flowing to MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am acing an issue where i am using non deductible conditions (Inventorized conditions). I have maintained JMIP/JMX2/JEC2/JEX2/JSEI/JHX2 conditions in FV11 for a combination of plant-material-vendor. While posting GR, the BED inventory value (JMIP) correctly flows and the values for Cess (JEC2) and EdCess (JSEI) do not flow in the excise tab.

Please help and suggest, how to correct this?

Thanks,

Mayank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct Answer-

I checked and found that JEC2/JEX2/JSEI/JHX2 are not maintained in the "Classify Condition Types". These Conditions were maintained with the following entries in the Condition Name-

Condition TypeCondition Name
JEC2ECSINVENTP
JEX2ECSINVENTT
JHX2AT1INVENTT
JSEIAT1INVENTP

After this change, the values for Inventory Cess and Inventory EdCess are flowing to the Excise tab in MIGO. At the time of part 2 posting via J1EIX, no accounting entries are generated since there are no credits to be availed.

Closing this discussion.

Thanks,

Mayank.

6 REPLIES 6

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check in Tcode OBQ3 whether account Key NVV maintained against JEC2 and JSEI.

Also check whether the condition types are maintained in this config.

SPRO-->Logistics - General-->Tax on Goods Movements-->India-->Basic Settings-->Determination of Excise Duty-->Condition-Based Excise Determination-->Classify Condition Types

Check whether these are maintained as JEC2 and JSEI as Inventorise % and JEX2 and JHX2 as Inventorise Total

Regards

Binoy

0 Kudos

Hi Binoy,

I checked and found that JEC2/JEX2/JSEI/JHX2 are not maintained in the "Classify Condition Types". Can you please suggest me the entries for Condition Name that i need to maintain against each of the mentioned condition types?

Thanks,

Mayank

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Could you kindly check the time frame of that conditions in FV13 or FV12.and also check the P.O creation date.As system pulls the condition values as per the dates in conditions with respect to P.O creation date.

Regards,

Pardhu

0 Kudos

Dear PardhaSardhi

The FV11 conditions were maintained yesterday only and so was the PO. so there are no issues due to the validity of the conditions.

Thanks,

Mayank

0 Kudos

Dear,

Is there any other condition "Key combination" is maintained with different dates?

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct Answer-

I checked and found that JEC2/JEX2/JSEI/JHX2 are not maintained in the "Classify Condition Types". These Conditions were maintained with the following entries in the Condition Name-

Condition TypeCondition Name
JEC2ECSINVENTP
JEX2ECSINVENTT
JHX2AT1INVENTT
JSEIAT1INVENTP

After this change, the values for Inventory Cess and Inventory EdCess are flowing to the Excise tab in MIGO. At the time of part 2 posting via J1EIX, no accounting entries are generated since there are no credits to be availed.

Closing this discussion.

Thanks,

Mayank.