cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record not determined in SO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The condition record is maintained and the analysis in the condition of SO shows it exists and also it says Manual condition /condition record exist.

Now the conition record is not determined even after update.

I noticed that the condition type is marked manual in pricing procedure and in condition type defnition It is marked as D - not possible to maintain manually.

Is it the reason why am not able to enter the condition type maually nor it is being determined automatically via condition record.

Please advice!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

if everything is ok like condition type config, condition record then remove manual check from pricing procedure, as it disables automatic triggering of condition.  

Regards,

Mahesh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh N,

In the condition type you have configured as not to maintain this condition type manually. I would also like to point out the fact that in the pricing procedure its ticked and manual entry.

Why dont you try to take this tick off and do the similar activity again with this change without doing any changes in the condition type level. Hope this helps.

Thanks and Regards

JNM

0 Kudos

Hi santhosh,

As per my analysis, the condition type is manual so it will not be determining automatically in SO.

second point is in your manual condition type controls D has been maintained which will never allow you to enter condition type manually.

So make the settings changed to C- "manual entries have priority".

now you check the sales order, it will populate that condition type.