cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warehouse task XXX is inactive and therefore cannot be confirmed.Task status is "B"

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am getting above error with final putaway task is pending for confirmation and hence my warehouse Putaway is not completed.

We are executing following steps

1. With Z tcode posting GR in ECC and creating Inbound delivery(ID). This Inbound delivery creates IDN and ID  in EWM and create WT for quality (QI01)and confirms the same. Back in ECC ID posted with PGR with material in quality.

2.Now we take usage decision in /SCWM/QINSP and accepts material and it creates then 2 tasks. One task (123) from QI01 to XY01 consolidation area and final task(456) from XY01 to destination storage type(FC01) and bin.Task 123 got confirmed automatcially but task 456 is pending for confirmation and status is "B".

Please let us know what is the meaning of status "B" and solution to addres this.

Thanks for support

Regards

Prashant

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Log in decon work center and click on complete button and check in detail 2 tab of HU your HU step is completed.

once you complete the HU step your B status WT will become active.

Regards

Suraj

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj and appreciate.It was helpful input but why this HU completion is not happening when we do inspection. We do not have separate step of HU completion. After your inputs I completed HU and it opened WT from status "B" and then confirmed WT.

WT getting created automatically after QINSP. I believe only final destination task shall be available open to complete putway. What is the reason HU completion is not happening during QINSP?

Please reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Prashant

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is a manual activity. That is why, it's not happening automatically.

For Automatic process, you have to enhance standard process using BADIs

Regards,

Sathish

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Satish, I did not saw your reply along with Suraj. Thanks Satish. So you are saying we need to go work centre and complete HU so that we can confirm WT right?

Regards,

Prashant

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Usually, in LOSC, we do not need this step. because, it just directs the route or path that Product movement has to follow.

Where as, In POSC, it is mandatory. Because it is a activity. We need to tell the system that, this step has been completed. That is why, HU Complete step is mandatory in POSC Process.

Are you looking to automate this process. If yes, I can suggest you some FM using which, you can automate this step.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

rightly explained by satish as its WC activity we need to press complete button to tell system to start next transaction. It a SAP internal routing feature.

And if you want to automate then need to call function module to complete the task as you do WC activity without pressing complete button.

Regards

Suraj

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish

Regards,

Prashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj.

Regards,

Prashant

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

HU Complete step needs to be done at Deconsolidation work center. The completion step will activate the Final Putaway warehouse task.

Are you doing these steps manually or Automating all these steps?

Regards,

Sathish