cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO Change table for Document Category output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am trying to list selected changes in  PO (Header and ITem) by assigning 'Category Output' but i cannot find what is the transparent table

that this value are stored. Am looking for table that capture the changes history with category value  and  not  the  configuration table T16CE. Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Kindly check the report S_ALR_87101239

1) Put the object class as EINKBELEG

1. 2) Put Object ID as P.O number.

Even you can try with table name also and dates.

Hope you get all the change log as we see in Environment - Header and Item changes in ME22N/ME23N

Regards,

Pardhu

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Why are you certain that the value is stored elsewhere instead of being read from the configuration table?

Have you tried displaying a PO change, then change the configured value and display the change again to see if the value shown changes?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The configuration only show the code '2'  that i assigned to field ekpo-txz01.

I want to print in the PO form  selected field  that changes by using the category output as my parameter.

f you look at my screenshot and can help to point if there is any transaparent table that capture this PO changes that include the category output.

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

That's very unlikely since the PO changes are stored on generic SAP tables (CDHDR and CDPOS) while the version management is purchase order specific functionality.

The item history screen shown in your screenshot reads the T16CE table so it can display the value.  Why can't you do the same?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Appreciate Robyn your trying to help. Hear me out.

Business want to display in the PO form  all the critical field changes made in the PO.

I have mark those critical field (ie, txz01) using the output category. See Config.

So in my printing PO program, if i able to retrieve on which table i can  see that category ='2'  as i shown in my picture , then i will print that information in the PO form by extracting it from CDHDR, CDPOS.

The configuration  table only contain PO doc type, table,field and category code. So i cannot use this for my requirement.

Config.

PO Doc type      Table        Field               Category.

ZNB01                EKPO      TXZ01               2

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to read tables CDHDR and CDPOS to retrieve the changes.  It's a bit tricky but I'm sure you will find a guide easily if you search SCN for those terms.

The table and field names are on the CDPOS records.  Use those and the document type from the PO header to link to the T16CE table.

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

That object class for PO changes is EINKBELEG.  Use the PO number as the object id to read CDHDR and then use those two values and the change number from CDHDR to read CDPOS.

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In this section, this field is fetching the value from the entry T16CE table as per the table and field name. There are no other table where the value saved as per the change document. This is just a view from table T16CE with regards to the combination in T16CE table.

As per your requirement, you can also use the table T16CE to fetch the value as per the table and field.

You will get the table and field value from CDPOS table, display all values from CDPOS and CDHDR table into your PO printout, then at the time of displaying the category field, just take the value of field 'TABNAME' and 'FNAME' from CDPOS table, and take the document type from EKKO table (for the particular purchase order) and enter these details in T16CE table and take the value of 'CDOUT' and display it in printout.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This item category 2 stands for?

Is it DP request? as i can c in system. Kindly let us know so that we can provide you the solution.

Regards,

Priti.

Former Member
0 Kudos

'2' is just a value i assigned for the document category output.

It is not related to DP request.

This is just change history (header/item changes log) in PO