Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not to deduct TCS for group company as customer sale invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have configured scrap sale process in the business and has TCS as condition type JTCS in the invoice sale process. But business has requirement as not to deduct TCS for certain customer(group company) for scrap sale process. Can we achieve this requirement as we define this condition in VK12 for Country not as customer.

9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anyone face such requirement.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Prem,

How is JTCS Determined in Sales Documents?

I am almost sure that two of the fields would be Tax Classification Customer and Material.

Thus you need to maintain the Master Data and Condition Records so that for particular Customer / Materials system determined the 0% JTCS Condition Record.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

0 Kudos

With VK13, i define for country IN with condition type JTCS.

How I can maintain and what I have to maintain in customer and material to determined 0% on customer specific.

Former Member
0 Kudos

as we have this requirement on customer specific, so we can change only on customer end, not material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible without creating new Pricing Condition .

m_madhu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

remove the W.H Tax type from customer master then you can avoid the TCS calculation

If you use the TCS configuration as suggested by SAP. (note no 1168591)

Regards

Madhu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is already removed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Though I got the solution, thanks all for your support.

I created new access for this TCS access seq with table 7 that is for customer and division and marked exclusive. Hence i able to define its value based on customer\so\dc\div.

0 Kudos

Dear Foemer MemberWe are also facing the same issue in SAP . User Want no to charge TCS for some customer . removed TCS from Customer master but againt TCS is charged to these customer. Kindly suggest how you should handle this problem.