cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Translating questions from Question Library via SE63

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I'm working on a project that the customer requires the translation of some GRC objects, such as the organization, risks and so on.

Fortunately, the program RHTRANS0 did the trick for these objects. However, I wasn't able to translate the questions used in surveys (in Question Library).

I will show you the steps I performed to translate it:

• I accessed SE63 -> Translation -> ABAP Objects -> Short Texts:

• I chose Application Table:

• So I chose the GRPCQLIBRARY_T table:

• I selected a Question ID. When I click on Edit, I get the error message "No text found in source language enUS...":

All the questions were created in English (according to table GRPCQLIBRARY_T), however I can't translate it.

Curiously, I was able to translate the survey description (table GRPCSTMPLT_T) but not the questions...

Is it really possible to translate the questions or do I have to create one new question ID for every language?! Could you please help me?

Thanks in advance,

Alcino.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alcino, how are you?

I know one function module that can be useful for this situation, although you need to create the entries one by one.

Use the function module GRFN_POLICY_ACKN_TMPL_CREATE and create an entry on the IS_QLIBRARY_T like the pictures below:

Then click on execute:

For distinguishing the Uppercase to Lowercase please make sure that the check-box is flagged.

The result of the function module you can see below:

Hope i could help you with your doubt.

Best regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Diego,

Thanks a lot! Finally I could make it thanks to this FM!

Best regards,

Alcino.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check  the below Note,it is for language support for Policy

you can try same process for Survey,may you will get some useful information.

1773878 - Language Support in Policy Distribution

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Baithi,

Thanks for the info, I've checked the note and I'm trying to understand how to apply it to my scenario.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Alcino,

first of all I am not an expert for process control. Eventhough I know that translation to other languages for survey questions is possible. In this regard also see: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1558927

As I am not having a running PC I cannot guide you thru.

Hope this helps in finding the answer.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alessandro,

Thanks a lot for the reply. Here we are running the SP11, so this note is already implemented.