cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC MIGRATION 5.3 TO 10.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sap,

We are going for sap grc ac 5.3 to grc as 10.1 migration, so what support package level i need maitain for grc ac 5.3 components and which kernel i need maintain for nw 7.0 grc 5.3.

What are the prerequisites for grc 5.3 to 10.1 migration?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check the below link for details

https://websmp108.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000596322013E/AC101_Migration_Guide.pdf

also check some of threads for migration(for reference)

Hope this helps

Regards

Baithi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sap,   We are going for sap grc ac 5.3 to grc as 10.1 migration, so migration tool in which system we need to install? grc 5.3 or grc 10.1.please reply.

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Hello,

you need to deploy in GRC5.3

Check the below thread for migration

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sap Experts,

We are doing SAP GRC AC migration 5.3 to 10.1. Now are going to import RAR and CUP data. So, before going to import data we need give connection between sap grc 10.1 to oracle system(backend system). How we have this connection ?and how to create connectors between this system? before going to create connectors we need to any configuration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Muni,

Do some search on your own, there are multiple posts already on the same topic.

You also need to first study the SAP guide provided for MIgration from GRC 5.3 to GRC 10.0/10.1.

If you have any question afetr going through the guides you post your question and all will be ready to help.

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi munichanda,

back-end system would normally refer to sap plug-i systems. if your legacy system is oracle, then the migration guide does not specify importing data to oracle.

regards

Plaban

former_member226273
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Munichandra,

GRC 5.3 should be at Support Pack level 20.

If you are going to use migration tool, then there are few more pre requisites like activation of BC sets, configuration parameters, creation of relevant users in GRC 10.1 system, creation of custom fields, Create a dedicated data export/import directory etc.

Kind regards,

Yashasvi

krysta_osborn
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hiya,

Go to the SAP site and search for the Migration Guide for SAP Access Control from 4.0/5.3 to 10.1. It has the information you need to answer your questions. Make sure you read the manual before you get started. I assumed it was all in the order you're supposed to do things, but it's not.

Regards,

Krysta